- 25% off normal fees with membership plan
- Full dental implants or all-on-6 dental procedure replaces an entire arch of teeth
- All-on-6 Implants can be ideal for those patients with missing teeth but who have enough bone structure in the jaw
- For patients needing an extensive mouth reconstruction, All-on-6 Implants are a better choice than all-on-4 implants because the additional two implants provide additional support.
- With All-on-6 Implants, patients can receive their full smile in a day.
- Patients undergoing all-on-6 implant procedures can return to their work the very next day
- The all-on-6 implant procedure has a high success rate
Replace Your Entire Arch of Missing Teeth With All-on-6 Implants
All-on-6 is a dental implant procedure that involves the placement of six dental implants in the jawbone to restore an entire arch of teeth. All-on-6 dental implants are surgically inserted into your jawbone, and a permanent bridge or dentures are placed over the implants. All-on-6 Implants are a great alternative for people who have lost all their teeth and for patients who do not want a removable denture or flipper. This treatment is the optimal way to replace a full arch of teeth.
What Are The Advantages Of All-on-6 Implants?
All-on-6 Implants are a permanent full-arch solution that can replace all the teeth in a jaw at once. Patients can typically get fully customized teeth that restore their smile to a healthy and functional state. This means that a patient can bite and chew with confidence. They also don't have to worry about using adhesives or temporary solutions. Besides, since an all-on-6 implant restoration is permanent, patients never have to worry about adjusting their habits to accommodate them. And they can offer better strength and stability than all-on-4 implants for some patients. Again, since this treatment involves six implants, they further stimulate the jawbone, delivering increased protection against bone density loss over the long term. This assures that the replacement teeth will stay solid and secure for a long. Finally, the all-on-6 treatment process can be more affordable than other treatments in the long run. The cost of restoring a full-arch with dental implants is generally more expensive than other options and requires a larger initial investment. However, the cost of maintenance and eventual repairs can add up over time with a traditional option. An all-on-6 implant restoration is a long-term solution that can offer decades of benefits after a single investment. Plus, most dental insurance plans cover at least part of the cost of this treatment.
Contact Us For All-on-6 Implants
All-on-6 dental implants are a treatment option that rebuilds the entire upper and/or lower set of teeth using just six dental implants. This approach is ideal for patients dealing with extreme tooth loss and decay which also want to reduce the cost and recovery time associated with multiple surgeries. All- on-6 implant-supported dentures are fixed bridge or hybrid dentures supported by just six dental implants. Patients who have lost most or all of their natural teeth are ideal candidates for this treatment. They should be in good oral and overall health and have a healthy immune system to prevent infection in the surgical sites. Having adequate jawbone density will also be necessary to support the new set of teeth. Those with gum disease will need to treat it before undergoing any restorative treatments. If you want to find out if you are a candidate for this, contact us today to schedule your consultation!
Frequently Asked Questions
Financing Options At Bishop Family Dental
Avail quality dental care affordably and conveniently
- We accept payments as cash, checks, or cards
- We accept all major dental insurance at our dental office
- We offer CareCredit financing and membership discount plans to make our dental services affordable to our patients.