- Get 25% off normal fees with membership discount plan
- Over 1,000,000 people worldwide wear Invisalign® aligners
- You should wear Invisalign® at least 20-22 hours a day
- Invisalign® aligners are removable
- Invisalign aligners contain no uncomfortable wires or brackets
- After the treatment is complete, sometimes, the patient may need to wear a retainer
- Invisalign® aligners are switched every two weeks
Align Your Teeth With Clear, Invisible, And Comfortable Invisalign Aligners
Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment system that straightens teeth using clear, plastic aligners that are virtually invisible when worn. These aligners can be removed for eating and drinking and brushing and flossing your teeth, allowing you to maintain your oral health throughout treatment. Unlike the traditional braces method that uses brackets bonded to the front of the teeth and wires to move them, Invisalign aligners are removable and more comfortable to wear. They are also custom-made to gradually shift the teeth into their desired position. Each set of aligners is worn for about two weeks before moving on to the next set in the series. Treatment time can take anywhere from six to eighteen months, depending on the case.
What To Expect During Treatment With Invisalign Aligners?
The treatment works by using trays that gradually shift the teeth into place over time. Each aligner tray is worn for about two weeks at a time before switching to the next set of trays in your treatment plan. Patients switch to a new set every two weeks to ensure their teeth are properly shifting into their new positions without over-correcting or under-adjusting. It’s important to wear the aligners for at least 22 hours each day, only removing them to eat and clean your teeth. After patients have completed their series of treatments (usually around 12), they should wear a night guard to maintain their new smile’s positioning and alignment.
Contact Us For Invisalign Aligners Today!
Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment that can treat several types of teeth misalignment. This treatment option is popular among adults and teenagers. Patients with mild to moderate misalignment may experience the best results with Invisalign clear aligners. Invisalign aligners can treat mild to moderate cases of crooked teeth, overbite, underbite, crossbite, gaps in teeth, open bite, and crowded teeth. However, if your teeth are severely misaligned, metal braces may be a better option for you. Talk to our dentist about your treatment options to find out which is right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Discreet appearance because they don’t feature wires or brackets. This means that most people won’t even realize that they are wearing them.
- Removable trays that can be taken out for eating and brushing.
- Less pain when moving the tray into place because there are no wires to tighten. This also means that there is less inflammation of the gums and mouth overall.
- Reduced irritation due to the absence of metal that so often comes in contact with the inside of the mouth.
- Very little impact on speech because they are easy to remove in order to speak clearly.
- Faster treatment times than with traditional braces because there is no delay in the movement of teeth while waiting for wires to be tightened.
- No dietary restrictions because the trays are removable. Patients can continue to enjoy their favorite foods without having to restrict their diets.
- Fewer emergency visits to fix broken or damaged braces because there are fewer parts that can snap off or break on the trays.
- Better hygiene during treatment because the clear aligner trays are easy to brush and floss without getting tangled up in wires.
- Minimal interference with a patient’s lifestyle since they can remove the trays for special events, like weddings and proms.
- Shorter treatment time than traditional braces. Treatment is often completed in about one to two years, as opposed to three to six years, as with traditional braces.
Financing Options At Bishop Family Dental
Avail quality dental care affordably and conveniently
- We accept payments as cash, checks, or cards
- We accept all major dental insurance at our dental office
- We offer CareCredit financing and membership discount plans to make our dental services affordable to our patients.