Dental Implants Special
- Free Consultation ($186.40 Value)
- All Inclusive
- Includes Implant + Abutment + Crown
- Free Panoramic X-Ray
- Dental implants are the only tooth replacement option that replaces both the tooth and the tooth root
- A dental implant procedure could take a few weeks to complete
- Dental implants are almost as strong as the natural teeth
- Dental implants can help guard against bone deterioration
- Dental implants are not only about aesthetics, but it also improves our oral health
- The aftercare for dental implants is relatively easy
I just had an implant put in today; and Dr. Bishop was so kind and patient. It took my mouth five numbing shots; for them to work on me. His team really calmed my fears. I've never had such a positive experience then I've had here at Dr. Bishops office. I definitely will be coming back.
Dental Implants - The Gold Standards For Tooth Replacement
Dental implants are small titanium posts that act as tooth roots. The dentist places the implant into the jawbone and allows it to fuse with the bone, acting as a foundation for a replacement tooth or bridge. Once the implant has fused with the underlying bone, the dentist attaches the replacement teeth to the abutments. In some cases, patients receive a temporary crown to cover the abutment until the gums have healed completely. In other instances, patients are fitted with the permanent crown during the procedure. Our dentist will work closely with you to determine which specific treatment plan is right for you.
What Are The Benefits Offered By Dental Implants?
Unlike other tooth replacement options, dental implants provide a number of oral health benefits and actually help preserve the health of surrounding teeth. Implants replace the roots of missing teeth, which stabilizes them and allows the remaining teeth to continue to receive stimulation from biting and chewing. This helps preserve the jaw's shape and density. The implant itself also serves to preserve facial integrity by preventing bone loss in the jaw, which occurs after tooth loss. Plus, the dental implant improves speech by replacing the root of the missing tooth. Patients who struggle with dentures often experience difficulties speaking clearly and slurring words. Dental implants don't have this problem since the implant replaces the natural root of the lost tooth. Finally, dental implants are aesthetically appealing since they look and feel like natural teeth. Patients can rest assured that their smile will look, feel, and function naturally after the treatment is complete.
Contact Us For Dental Implants Today!
The dental implant process begins with a consultation appointment, during which your dentist will discuss the procedure with you and answer any questions you may have. Once you decide to move forward and schedule your surgery, you will schedule an appointment to have the implant surgically placed in your jawbone. After it has healed, you will return to the dentist's office to have the abutment placed on top of the anchor screw. Finally, the crown is attached, and the restoration process is complete! The entire process can take anywhere from three to nine months to complete. Patients can expect some discomfort during the recovery period. Your doctor will provide you with additional information on the recovery process and medication recommendations to reduce your discomfort. Many dental implant patients find that their implants are able to last a lifetime with routine care and occasional dental maintenance procedures. With proper oral hygiene practices at home and avoiding habits like smoking that can compromise oral health, your implants will likely last a long time. If you want to learn about the procedure, call us now!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Healthy gums and jaw
- Good oral health habits
- Enough bone to support the implant post
- No active gum disease or decay
- Willingness to follow all instructions given by your dentist after the procedure is complete
- Ability to commit to the daily care of your teeth and gums during the recovery period
Financing Options At Bishop Family Dental
Avail quality dental care affordably and conveniently
- We accept payments as cash, checks, or cards
- We accept all major dental insurance at our dental office
- We offer CareCredit financing and membership discount plans to make our dental services affordable to our patients.
- We offer Sunbit that allows us to offer low monthly payment options to our patients without insurance